4 Jan 2011

What i've been upto

Since we broke up for christmas i havent posted anything so think i should put something up show that i havent just been out partying.

why did i create this?
For one i like the car and i needed to add to my portfolio so i thought i would create a bit of advertisement. I wanted to make the effect that the car being advertised is eco friendly, I wanted to add a little character doing something around the exhaust and put afew wildlife around the car. but i found it hard finding a character what worked with the picture so i just kept it simple.

Heres the images used to make this;
Background image
Vauxhall Astra
Butterfly

I have also been working on my new website what it nearly finished so i'll be posting an article of my design process on making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment