10 Mar 2011

Interactive media Week4

when designing my portfolio i wanted the main font to be simple and easy to read so thats why i choose the font "Arial". When creating my logo i experimented with various fonts what i found on the internet like MV boil, Comfortaa, Billy Argent Font, Evolution all off on dafont.com after searching and experimenting i came to a decision that the Billy Argent font best sutterd the design, this font doesnt work on the internet so in order to have it on my portfolio i had to design it on Photoshop and save it as a png file.

Here is an example;

Also after i decided this was the font i wanted to use whilst look for inspiration and ideas i cam across this vintage ribbon on deviant art and created by ARTiK-NL link;


This led me into re-designing my logo

No comments:

Post a Comment